License Fees

J

jms804

Reaction score
Just wondering if $2800.00 is the going rate for 3Shape license fees.
This would be for Dental Designer and Abutment module.
Just curious since I’m only working part time these days.
Thanks

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
For the last couple of years, my cost for Dental System Premium has been $1750.00 and 295.00 for Abutment designer. I believe that's when 3Shape lowed their fees.
Your vendor may have different pricing, but that seems a little high.
Vroam

doug

doug

Reaction score
Check with Argen. We only use the Trios connect software for file import and they are half of what Schein wants.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Check with Argen. We only use the Trios connect software for file import and they are half of what Schein wants.
We use Argen as well for 3Shape communicate but we also have the full denture w/ivotion 3Shape module as well.

A little shout out to @rkm rdt , had an issue where the Docs weren't seeing all the products/options I offer on the order page correctly. Called Argen, they sent it up to the chain to 3Shape. 3Shape lab technical didn't have access to Trios screen and I'm sure I wasn't explaining it correctly. I asked rkm to add me and jump in to take a look, he knew immediately and was able to tell me exactly what the issue was. 3Shape fixed it and everything is all good...Thanks rkm!!!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Just wondering if $2800.00 is the going rate for 3Shape license fees.
This would be for Dental Designer and Abutment module.
Just curious since I’m only working part time these days.
Thanks
In December, I think I payed $2,600.- with model builder and abutment. I am with Core3D. Whipmix, for example, would have charged me the same. Buying into it will be more expensive. These are renewal fees!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We use Argen as well for 3Shape communicate but we also have the full denture w/ivotion 3Shape module as well.

A little shout out to @rkm rdt , had an issue where the Docs weren't seeing all the products/options I offer on the order page correctly. Called Argen, they sent it up to the chain to 3Shape. 3Shape lab technical didn't have access to Trios screen and I'm sure I wasn't explaining it correctly. I asked rkm to add me and jump in to take a look, he knew immediately and was able to tell me exactly what the issue was. 3Shape fixed it and everything is all good...Thanks rkm!!!
rkm, the man, the myth, the legend :)

a8f756dbcd02596235e97ed72a57decd-hulk-hogan-s.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score

You're welcome Rob. I'm glad it worked out for you.

J

jms804

Reaction score
For the last couple of years, my cost for Dental System Premium has been $1750.00 and 295.00 for Abutment designer. I believe that's when 3Shape lowed their fees.
Your vendor may have different pricing, but that seems a little high.
Vroam
If you don't mind sharing your vendor I would appreciate it.
I've been using Argen.
Thanks

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you don't mind sharing your vendor I would appreciate it.
I've been using Argen.
Thanks
lol..I didn't realize I was getting a good deal, and I don't want to jeopardize it by having some...even lurkers of the forum, call them and say, "well, they got it for so much, why can't I?" Argen has great support, maybe consider that part of what you're paying for?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score

That's what I like about this forum. Helping each other out, as it should be!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It's like when Scotty loaned LabGuy a sintering furnace to use when his was down. He said if he wanted to buy it, fine, otherwise, just send it back, no problem. At least, that's how I remember it :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's like when Scotty loaned LabGuy a sintering furnace to use when his was down. He said if he wanted to buy it, fine, otherwise, just send it back, no problem. At least, that's how I remember it :)
or when @tayeb taught us how to use a Biden.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You are correct, I have never forgot that and still owe Scotty a man hug for it. Literally shipped it next day. I did end up buying it and used it for awhile. Dude totally saved my ass. He's actually a heck of a nice guy in person and on the phone. I know his internet persona, especially here, got him into trouble and elsewhere but I still have mad respect for him.

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Forgot that one, (short-term memory) but unfortunately? lol, I remember Bob saying Tayeb's new cat looked like it was a squeak toy for his dog, Loki :)
I miss Bob...we've lost some great ones over the years, he surely was.