Lets play a game !

Yoan

Yoan

Reaction score
Hello Dental People ! :D

Alright I have 2 questions for you ! First one is, do you recognize this scan body ?
Client says it is for TLX 3.8 multi unit ...

Annotation-2020-07-17-154428.png

Then ! Would you happen to know if an EXOCAD library exists for this scan body ?
Now if i'm totally confused, please let me know !

Thank you very much

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i can only guess what TLX 3.8 is but i'd bet its something to do with Xive 3.8 multi-purpose? no idea really.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hello Dental People ! :D

Alright I have 2 questions for you ! First one is, do you recognize this scan body ?
Client says it is for TLX 3.8 multi unit ...

Annotation-2020-07-17-154428.png

Then ! Would you happen to know if an EXOCAD library exists for this scan body ?
Now if i'm totally confused, please let me know !

Thank you very much
Zirkon Zahn. Look at their implant libraries

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
Definitely ZZ scanbodies, but it also looks like you might have 2 types- the back posterior ones have a lip, whereas the others don't...

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
Roughly #4-#11 look on par for MUA or low profile- the other two are a question mark for me

Yoan

Yoan

Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your answers, I ll try to tell you if I have a perfect idea of what it is ;)

Yoan

Yoan

Reaction score
Alright you guys ! I come with a new problem for the same situation !

Those scan bodies are indeed ZirkonZhan scan bodies.

Now ! When I tried to download the libraries from the official Download center of ZirkonZhan (which is a little software you download from their main website).

It asks you to download all the implant libraries you want and give to the software the '../implant' directory to save them.

But guess what ... None of the library you download from there works !! They are all .stl files and they obviously are not recognized by EXOCAD as they should be .sdfa i believe.

Then I went to the official EXOCAD website to download implant libraries and they don't have the NOBEL MU i need... All the libraries seems to be for Ti bases.

Please tell me you guys know how to help me :( thank you a lot !

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
But guess what ... None of the library you download from there works !! They are all .stl files and they obviously are not recognized by EXOCAD as they should be .sdfa i believe.
They will work. They are not 'signed' (encrypted) by exocad. Ignore the error message and move forward with the design.

C

CWilliams

Reaction score
what @2thm8kr said. You're probably not importing/ saving your files correctly. Exocad can import/ 'save as' .stl files.

Top Bottom