Lava Esthetic

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
But then again, I was reading about which fast food restaurants have the best chicken strips while looking at this thread. Anybody want to guess who was #1?
The way we use the internet is changing us. At what point does multitasking become acquired ADD.

Colonel Sanders or Chick fillet?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Let the little guy figure out how to make an A3 into a C4. Megalab just ordered 10tons of A2 disks.
Same thing happens in denture teeth. Many suppliers do not cover all 16 Vita shades.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The way we use the internet is changing us. At what point does multitasking become acquired ADD.

Colonel Sanders or Chick fillet?
It's all white meat....just saying.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
That's for the Psychology Dept. to determine. Maybe ADD should have been labeled Multitasking a long time ago. Is there medication for that?

user name

user name

Reaction score
FWIW...Im not impressed with the Lava. You can get decent color mods with B&B Origin liquids with one conservative brush application. Still, I have others I like better.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Let the little guy figure out how to make an A3 into a C4. Megalab just ordered 10tons of A2 disks.

I suppose what also is on the mind of manufactures is the loss of about 1/2 the smaller to 1 man labs
and the bigger lab mergers of who now are their main target labs$$, the bigger and mega labs?

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Some military person said, our job is not to die for our country, but make the enemy die for theirs.
LCM

PDC

PDC

Reaction score

Years ago we had one doc who ordered everything as a B-62 shade. I guess 3M is starting off with the most popular shades that are prescribed. I don't know if anybody has ever done a study on this but I think most of the crowns are probably in the A range. Doing it this way gives them a larger sampling in the marketplace I guess.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Years ago we had one doc who ordered everything as a B-62 shade. I guess 3M is starting off with the most popular shades that are prescribed. I don't know if anybody has ever done a study on this but I think most of the crowns are probably in the A range. Doing it this way gives them a larger sampling in the marketplace I guess.
I used to have a Dr years ago that would call and say, 'this is B-62. Ive got a pick up for ya'.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

It was either Vita or when Shofu came out with the Shade Eye, that did that study, I think.
It was like a sphere of color with differing value and chroma zones, and found that
the majority fell into the A range.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Some military person said, our job is not to die for our country, but make the enemy die for theirs.
LCM

That would be General Patton

“No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”

George Patton – June 5th, 1944

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That would be General Patton

“No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”

George Patton – June 5th, 1944
“WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.
It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.”
― Major-General Smedley Butler, USMC

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Don't want to destroy big corporations, but everyone strive to be always better than
'corporatized' dentistry to preserve what is good in the long haul.
As always, race to the top instead of the bottom.
And nothing against incorporating technology, but not to use it to dumb down what
should be a professional duty to do what's good for the patient.
LCM

user name

user name

Reaction score
“WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope.
It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.”
― Major-General Smedley Butler, USMC
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist." Jan. 17, 1961, President Dwight Eisenhower

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I suppose what also is on the mind of manufactures is the loss of about 1/2 the smaller to 1 man labs
and the bigger lab mergers of who now are their main target labs$$, the bigger and mega labs?

The bigger and mega labs will contract to produce their own and cut out the middle men, if they haven't already. Then the mega-corps like $traumann and $irona cut out the mega labs and will have I/O scans sent from doc to auto-design software to corporate mill to UPS to be placed in patient mouth w/o any human ever touching the crown except the patient. Most will be content with the mono shades and low, low prices (to the doc, not patient).

Last edited:
Top Bottom