Latest exocad tooth library

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
If anybody is willing to share the latest Exocad tooth library with nice occulusal morphology would be appreciated. Kindly Serious participants only no BS. Thanks

C

charles007

Reaction score
Me 3 if your talking about the new 50 anatomy libraries

If your still using the old Generic library, the Alternative library is much nicer in my opinion..

ZirkonZahn will soon sell their new libraries to any Exocad user. You will have a choice of buying all the libraries, or buy individual modules of the anatomies you like. Beer

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Charles, the 50 set library is only anteriors, and the few posteriors that are in that, are not that amazing. (ZRS library)
This is a module that costs.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
But 2000 Euro for ZZ is pretty much

E

exo

Reaction score
But 2000 Euro for ZZ is pretty much

In my opinion it's too much.
Of course, the zz-librarys are really great. But how many times will you play with them?
The zz-standard-library is really awesome and perfect for fast modifications. We used other librarys only a few times.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Scott, any plans to sell anatomy libraries ? I see no need to have to have 50 anatomies, but I would like to have 5 or 6 posteriors libraries similar to the Alternative/Generic we have now. The other posterior anatomies in Exocad are useless/ to flat to please your average doctor who wants to see a beautiful cheap crown with occlusal anatomy. lol
Would love to have 6 to 10 or so different anterior libraries like the choices in denture teeth selections..

Last edited:
M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
i suggest that zero zero make a scan to his own teeth and publish the stl file here, so all of you will have the chance to make the most beautiful library ever, that you would not need anything beyond it.:D:D:D:D

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It is not hard to make a tooth library guys....??

Just scan a tooth you have made, or a real tooth.

OR....

Digitally design a good looking tooth.

Import into the software to make a library and click a few times and save.

Finished! exocad will use this for mirror of arch automatically.

Copy/paste to similar positions in the Mouth. ex. Tooth 1,2,3 are same IMO.

??

L

lucky54

Reaction score
If anybody is willing to share the latest Exocad tooth library with nice occulusal morphology would be appreciated. Kindly Serious participants only no BS. Thanks

Any pictures?