Laser Welder Advice??

BTI Bob

BTI Bob

Reaction score
Hey Ryan. Let me know if you are still looking, or if you have any questions about equipment. We are happy to help out any way we can. Maybe we will catch you in Chicago next week.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I'm sure looking forward to see Chad during the Chicago area service U offer. Prior to the show and the show week.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Heres a video that shows laser welding " inside the box". I use this for my presentations. If anyone has a video of the Primotech Phaser, please post. It would be a great comparison for those who have not had the opportunity to see both in action.

Laser Welding MVI_4001 copy.AVI - YouTube

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
PCDL, were you at the original Dentaurum work shop back in 99? I have a Com4 also and I'm looking for parts. Are you still using it or are you planning on parting it out?

I was! The old gal is still kicking along... I have a maintenance guy on staff thats a whiz, so we have been repairing PC boards and such for a while now. I'm not sure what the plan is with the Com4, but I will be sure to keep you in mind.

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Bob, I will be in Chicago, Ill be sure to look you up. We came down to your facility maybe 3 years ago or so, not sure if you remember us.

BTI Bob

BTI Bob

Reaction score
I definitely remember your visit here. I can't believe it was 3 years ago...time is certainly flying!! We will be at Cal Lab Thursday, and then the Lab Day show on Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

BTI Bob

BTI Bob

Reaction score
Chad is heading your way AJ. He flew out yesterday, and is making his way through Wisconsin and Illinois this week. Are you attending the show, or any of the clinics this week?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Chad was a great reference, my laser needed to go back to LaserStar for adjustment, Hope to have it back soon. I really wish he could have made the adjustment in the field, and that I didn't have to send to LaserStar, it has been a challenge.
Thanks for the visit Chad. For those needing service I would recommend BTI I wish I had used them sooner and will in the future.
IMG_2140.jpg
[/IMG]