Help Wanted LAS VEGAS COSMETIC CERAMIST WANTED

T

TrueDentistry

Reaction score
Esthetic Alliance in Las Vegas is now looking to hire an established anterior cosmetic ceramist. We are a boutique dental lab associated with a very successful private dental office. Esthetic Alliance looking for friendly, hardworking and quality driven people to join our team. This unique opportunity allows the technician to work side by side with experienced cosmetic dentists that understand the value and importance of a balanced dentist / ceramist relationship.

This full time position is for someone that is detail oriented, friendly, energetic and career driven. Our goal is to allow expert technicians to grow with us and continue training in the latest technology, materials and techniques. Esthetic Alliance requirements are:

• Experienced in smile design. Digital & traditional waxing of diagnostic models
  • Ability to work with all major dental ceramics i.e pressing, milling and layering Emax, zirconia, feldspathic porcelains
  • Proficient in implant restorations. Single and multi-unit restorations.
  • 10 quality units per day
  • Firm understanding of occlusion and function
  • Solid artistic and esthetic abilities with attention to detail
  • Cad design proficient (3Shape)

Working with Esthetic Alliance:

Our dedication is to combine beauty, science and nature to provide the best that dentistry has to offer. We have the rare opportunity to not only working with cosmetic dentists but to also teach other dentists and technicians from around the world in our own teaching facility. Our facility and partner practice are leaders in the dental community.

Salary is to be determined on technicians skills, time, education, experience, continuing progress, production and willingness to grow. Compensation range $50,000 - $120,000. Medical, dental & vision benefits available with paid time off. We are looking to grow a healthy long term relationship based on feedback and communication.

Please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call at 702-434-4800

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
10 high end units a day would be worth about $2000/day or 10k a week for someone that could do this job on their own. Not to mention having to cater to patients and dentists all day. I would say almost impossible for one person but I hope you can find someone! I see a lot of posts like these go unanswered here..

T

TrueDentistry

Reaction score
10 high end units a day would be worth about $2000/day or 10k a week for someone that could do this job on their own. Not to mention having to cater to patients and dentists all day. I would say almost impossible for one person but I hope you can find someone! I see a lot of posts like these go unanswered here..
Thank you for your feedback! We are always open to working with technicians as a team. Our current technicians who have been with us for over 10 years have helped us in the job description. Of course, we would be willing to work with any technicians capabilities and boundaries. Have a great day. "Hey Ho Let's Go!"

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I wasnt trying to bomb this post, it sounds like you have a world class facility.. and sometimes having an opportunity like that is better than the stress of doing it on your own and making more money. If its just ceramics and there are other team members, then 120k is sweet uncle rico moolah.

T

TrueDentistry

Reaction score
I wasnt trying to bomb this post, it sounds like you have a world class facility.. and sometimes having an opportunity like that is better than the stress of doing it on your own and making more money. If its just ceramics and there are other team members, then 120k is sweet uncle rico moolah.
No worries, we didn't take it in any negative way :) Just having some fun with you!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
10 quality units per day
That is a lot per day, for 'quality' (ie, layered) units, and does not leave time for diagnostic wax-ups, design etc etc, unless you expect the individual to work night shifts... But, as a 'strict' Ceramist, at the higher end of your pay scale, you may find someone.

T

TrueDentistry

Reaction score
That is a lot per day, for 'quality' (ie, layered) units, and does not leave time for diagnostic wax-ups, design etc etc, unless you expect the individual to work night shifts... But, as a 'strict' Ceramist, at the higher end of your pay scale, you may find someone.
Thank you for your feedback! We definitely want to work with our technicians to allow them to be successful. We are happy to re-evaluate the quantity expected per day :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You're problem, as I see it, won't be the salary you offer, it will be the lack of qualified applicants. This industry quit properly training well-rounded techs years ago and the ones that are capable aren't willing to give the middle man a cut, they just own their own lab. However there are a lot, like me, that are burnt out on the daily grind and are willing to go in-house. Check some of the other similar job posts here, they have very few if any responses.

T

TrueDentistry

Reaction score
You're problem, as I see it, won't be the salary you offer, it will be the lack of qualified applicants. This industry quit properly training well-rounded techs years ago and the ones that are capable aren't willing to give the middle man a cut, they just own their own lab. However there are a lot, like me, that are burnt out on the daily grind and are willing to go in-house. Check some of the other similar job posts here, they have very few if any responses.
That's a great observation. We definitely have had challenges finding a well-rounded tech. We were hoping that we could maybe find someone through this network but sounds like that might be quite difficult. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us some information!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The similar threads posted below this thread show 5 jobs with hundreds of views, and all have 0 responses.. The demand is there, the supply apparently isnt.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch these type of offers with a ten foot pole, period. Been there, dun dat... when LVI was king Vroam