Labay Chicago

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Who might be planning on going?

Well its coming up quickly with Santa and his team working very hard to prepare for this year.

We have many MAJOR things going on this year that I am hopeful will go over really well- a sort of shock and awe campaign.

I very excited this year, more that I have been for any exhibition in my 40+ years doing this stuff.

I really hope so see many of you there.

We will likely be hard to miss....

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
I am thinking of going. It'll be my first trip. I look forward to attending workshops and lectures. Any idea or recommend ations on hotels near by?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We'll be there (TD Dental Supply) with 2 booths as usual. @Denturion I'd suggest finding a hotel asap.
Most hotels that are within walking distance are usually booked up by this time.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I am thinking of going. It'll be my first trip. I look forward to attending workshops and lectures. Any idea or recommend ations on hotels near by?
Stay at a Holiday Inn Express if you will be learning the next day.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score

LMT has preferred room rates at the Hyatt. I'd try to stay close to the 'action'... Although, it depends what lectures you want to attend. Many of the organizers have preferred room rates at their Hotels, too!

Edit:Spelling...

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I stayed at the london house last time, about 2 blocks away and a really beautiful hotel.

doug

doug

Reaction score
We're going again. 15th or 16th year. Always enjoy meeting everyone and the educational opportunities are exceptional. If 2th were to go I'd buy him a beer or two.
Check the Swissotel if the Hyatt is full. There is an underground walkway to shelter you from the weather, if it's really cold.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Who might be planning on going?

I very excited this year, more that I have been for any exhibition in my 40+ years doing this stuff.

I really hope so see many of you there.

We will likely be hard to miss....
Steve, any teasers or hints you can't wait to share .:)

doug

doug

Reaction score
Well, when we head over to Green St BBQ we'll have to walk to our Uber. A couple of short walks to a cab or Uber and nothing more. I'm not built for that weather, but I can tolerate it for a couple of days. There was no cold weather there at all last year...Thanks, Obama!!:)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I will be speaking for 3shape again this year. Landing on wed to hang with a doc, then heading to the show thursday morning.