Lab managment software

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Looking into getting one for my small lab and so far I've seen Evident and Oris from Italy which are both powerful IMHO. Definitly need barcode support and automatically input infos from scaner to case data, multiple case stages and technicians asigned to them. Anything else worth looking into? Don't need so much auto invoicing etc since we have different standard in my country and EU. Oris is ok besides clumsy translation into English and offer from Evident was hillarious...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Looking into getting one for my small lab and so far I've seen Evident and Oris from Italy which are both powerful IMHO. Definitly need barcode support and automatically input infos from scaner to case data, multiple case stages and technicians asigned to them. Anything else worth looking into? Don't need so much auto invoicing etc since we have different standard in my country and EU. Oris is ok besides clumsy translation into English and offer from Evident was hillarious...
LabStar worth checking into

Holy

Holy

Reaction score

what was the offer from Evident?

hdlc

hdlc

Reaction score
I'm using Labstar and it ticks most of all boxes.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Another Labstar user here, we love it!