lab management software for the orthodontic laboratory?

L

Labtech

Reaction score
Any advice or recommendations from anyone in the orthodontic laboratory community on lab management software? Most of the software seems to cater to the dental lab community and many seem to have options that are simply not needed or used in the ortho side of the business. Of the several quotes I have received, there seems to be a huge variation in the price range (>$ 1,000 - $ 15,000+). I am aware that many of the different products are sold in different tiers or levels depending on their options and are price accordingly. I am just looking for a place to start and perhaps start a dialog on the pros and cons of the different software options. Thanks!

doug

doug

Reaction score
Maybe Don Inman will have some advice.

chief26

chief26

Reaction score
I Use Quickbooks. I Had To Spend Just As Much Time Setting It Up As The Expensive Lab Software I Used In The Lab I Used To Run.

orthodent

orthodent

Reaction score
Hi labtech,
Right now Easyrx is the only software that is dedicated to orthodontic labs. It is all cloud based and It has many features plus a powerful portal for doctors to graphically design cases. Check out easyrxortho.com or you may contact me [email protected]

Mike

J

javedjaved

Reaction score
i am a lab owner,i have 4 axes open milling machine with workns dental cam software and open 3d scanner with exocad, tell me which software module i should purchase for orth clear aligneres and its price pkease?