Lab Day West

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I'll be at LMT Lab Day West tomorrow and Saturday, if you see me please say hello, drinks are on me.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
I will be there as well and would be more than happy to contribute!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Swing by our booth and say hi :Hello:

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Great Show! Met a lot of my customers and some DLN members. Always nice to talk and laugh with @Glenn Kennedy.
Every show we have the same same problem and I'm always surprised but maybe I shouldn't be Dontknow
We have several products stolen from our booth. This past Saturday included......

1 bag of short pins with sleeves
1 Cerec block
1 Lava compatible ZR block.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Great Show! Met a lot of my customers and some DLN members. Always nice to talk and laugh with @Glenn Kennedy.
Every show we have the same same problem and I'm always surprised but maybe I shouldn't be Dontknow
We have several products stolen from our booth. This past Saturday included......

1 Cerec block
Why do you think Glenn's stealing your stuff?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

1 Cerec block
You give away much more freebies that that...

deadhead

deadhead

Reaction score

1 Cerec block

never understood why someone would want to steal from a fellow tech, espcially since every show I go to companies are usually more than willing to hand out "freebies" so never saw the need nor had the urge to ever steal from someone. its not right and I feel for you because I would get all bent if we had that happen to us.Hmmmm2

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Ron and Zeus, it was great to see you at Lab Day West.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hey Ron. Those pins did not come with instructions. Can you give me a call and explain exactly how to use them? I also need the milling strategies for a Cerec block. I am using it on a mill I pick up on Ebay so I might need some help getting it all to work correctly.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Those pins did not come with instructions. Can you give me a call and explain exactly how to use them? I also need the milling strategies for a Cerec block. I am using it on a mill I pick up on Ebay so I might need some help getting it all to work correctly.

Bird Laugh