Kudos to Ivoclar

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I had to replace the muffles on both of my pressing Ivoclar ovens today. I pulled out the muffles and found the dates (they write the dates on the muffles)...the first one had a date of September 26, 2006 and the other one had a date of April 15, 2004. I guess I got my use out of those, tip of the hat to you Ivoclar :)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Ivoclar furnaces rock. I’ve got a P80, P95, P100 and an EP 500. I think the EP 500 is from like ‘92 or ‘93. The porcelain furnaces are similar vintage, the P80 might be older.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Ivoclar furnaces rock. I’ve got a P80, P95, P100 and an EP 500. I think the EP 500 is from like ‘92 or ‘93. The porcelain furnaces are similar vintage, the P80 might be older.
I think Patrick is even older than all your furnaces combined.
In fact he's probably responsible for that graffiti on LabGuy's muffle.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
ive got a p95 which i use everyday i purchased it in 1993 when i opened my lab. ivoclar WAS a great company for dental techs good service great education great products . thats why i get so angry at them now and give Patrick a hard time that part is fun.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
ive got a p95 which i use everyday i purchased it in 1993 when i opened my lab. ivoclar WAS a great company for dental techs good service great education great products . thats why i get so angry at them now and give Patrick a hard time that part is fun.

FUN FOR WHO?!? o_O Banghead Laugh

Top Bottom