Korean all-ceramic Ingots

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Very interesting. Not available in the U.S. so far as I can tell. The Koreans tend to know their stuff though, so I expect we'll see it since it's KFDA and CE certified.

Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
I am using them

Very happy

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
for how much in USD$ you get those?

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
m not used this but my friend which is from uk she introduce about silicate it will be simple and safe and no need to apply liquid for cleaning. up

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Used one MO1 the other day. Worked out fine. Half the price of e-max pellets VERY happy. Gonna try the LT next.
Maybe slightly more reaction layer, but we all know that can vary a bit over time.

A

aqdental

Reaction score
Used one MO1 the other day. Worked out fine. Half the price of e-max pellets VERY happy. Gonna try the LT next.
Maybe slightly more reaction layer, but we all know that can vary a bit over time.
hi Bumfrey, where did you get the ingots from? Thanks

B

Blacksash69

Reaction score
Used the HT A2 from Rosseta, pressed beautifully and not as low in value compared to Emax HT in my opinion.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Any extra news about this product? I saw them at the GNYDM and I feel the temptation to give them a try.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Any extra news about this product? I saw them at the GNYDM and I feel the temptation to give them a try.

Are they available in the U.S. then? If so, from whom?

Top Bottom