Keystone Roach Clasps

Laura

Laura

Reaction score
Little into, I've been managing my uncle's removable lab for a few years. Is there a comparable item to Keystone Roach Clasps? I got the notification that they were discontinuing them, but the technician here in the lab doesn't want to use their recommended replacement, ISOClear.

Thanks!

This is a link to the clasps.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Little into, I've been managing my uncle's removable lab for a few years. Is there a comparable item to Keystone Roach Clasps? I got the notification that they were discontinuing them, but the technician here in the lab doesn't want to use their recommended replacement, ISOClear.

Thanks!

This is a link to the clasps.
You better get those on ebay. At least you got a notice that they were being discontinued. This is the first I've heard of it. Luckily I've got plenty in stock and don't use many of them.

Laura

Laura

Reaction score
I'm attaching the notice. I'll order the 10 but it doesn't solve my issue lol:(

bbdc034ffce4b96e3951133650e2ba31.png

Laura

Laura

Reaction score
Breaks into sweat... great lakes ortho has them "J" clasps all is well in the world.
I created an account andI ordered these, says "limited stock" (less than 10 available) and out of the 100 pack lol so we'll see.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
If you don't have a welder then buy the roach clasps, then please be one of the techs that know how to use them.

Also thanks for the news, and yes Itsoclear Itsosux

Last edited:
JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
If you don't have a welder then buy the roach clasps, then please be one of the techs that know how to use them.

Also thanks for the news, and yes Itsoclear Itsosux
For my edification what is the proper way to use them.