Keystone Genesis 3.8

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
I have a case where the Dr. would like a screw retained crown on #10. The implant is a keystone Genesis 3.8. This is my first time working with this platform. I would like to design this with 3shape and send to a milling center for manufacturing. What scan body do I need? Or are there any milling centers that could help me with this? Thanks everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Ask TruCrown since they may have a solution...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
Or if screw retained is not possible cad/cam option what about a custom abutment with a cement retained crown?

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
I used CAP's scan bodies.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I use Atlantis' Custom Base for these cases. The core file that comes with the abutment makes designing the crown with a screw access hole very simple.

D

Ddelucia24

Reaction score
I have a case where the Dr. would like a screw retained crown on #10. The implant is a keystone Genesis 3.8. This is my first time working with this platform. I would like to design this with 3shape and send to a milling center for manufacturing. What scan body do I need? Or are there any milling centers that could help me with this? Thanks everyone!!!

My name is Dominique, I work for CAP in the milling center. We would be happy to fabricate a screw retained Keystone for you. If you would like to reach me for more information feel free to email me at [email protected].

Top Bottom