Keysplint Soft 3shape settings???

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
Hey gang,

What are you setting in your Splint Studio for a "Manufacturer" in the first step set up? We have a sample of the Keysplint Soft but only one resin shows up on the list (Formlab resin),and then a bunch of milling poly splint materials.

Apparently we have to select the best on that works for us but that could take a long time.

Also, what thickness seem to be the best for a soft splint in your opinion.

Thanks so much!

Hary

Hary

Reaction score
Hey gang,

What are you setting in your Splint Studio for a "Manufacturer" in the first step set up? We have a sample of the Keysplint Soft but only one resin shows up on the list (Formlab resin),and then a bunch of milling poly splint materials.

Apparently we have to select the best on that works for us but that could take a long time.

Also, what thickness seem to be the best for a soft splint in your opinion.

Thanks so much!
I am interested to know settings of key splint soft and slicing of this material Thanks !!!

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I design splints in appliance designer and print with keysplint, there was basically no difference in our default design settings from what we were doing previously. I doubt it matters much and only really comes into effect when using a mill to fabricate the splints. Printing will be printing and your export settings wont change much.