keeping components organized

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What is your system for keeping your components organized?
I have dim analogs , scan bodies from who knows where, and more screws than Hugh Hefner's grotto.
I have tried organizers with little compartments, labeled boxes,etc but during a busy day, the bench becomes a complete disaster.

Is there a cost effective solution that works for you?

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
We have small, labeled drawers that have smaller boxes in them. It's not a perfect system, but better than rooting through one box for all parts. When I have extra time, I go through and reorganize and clean up.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We have small, labeled drawers that have smaller boxes in them. It's not a perfect system, but better than rooting through one box for all parts. When I have extra time, I go through and reorganize and clean up.
Finding the time to organize is the hard part.There seems to be something more important like going home.

I wish I could use magnets.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I got some compartmented ( is that a word?) boxes from Hobby Lobby. One for each implant system we deal with and labeled each compartment. It's tuogh to get everyone to stay on top of it, but it's working so far.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I got some compartmented ( is that a word?) boxes from Hobby Lobby. One for each implant system we deal with and labeled each compartment. It's tuogh to get everyone to stay on top of it, but it's working so far.
I find it difficult to stay organized throughout the day.The time it takes to put everything away only to bring it back out for the next case is too great.

I'm sure we all are adding to our implant graveyard as well. Now that everyone is going digital, it is beginning all over again.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
of course less time on dln would be heplfull.:rolleyes:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What is your system for keeping your components organized?
I have dim analogs , scan bodies from who knows where, and more screws than Hugh Hefner's grotto.
I have tried organizers with little compartments, labeled boxes,etc but during a busy day, the bench becomes a complete disaster.

Is there a cost effective solution that works for you?
Are you trying to get one system per thingamjig or just keep it all together?

I like these things. 8 horizontally, three vertically.

Smallest to largest platform size for the columns, impression copings bottom, analogs middle, screws top. Holds two complete systems. And has a handle for when you need to get mobile.
And if you're too lazy to find exactly where a somthing goes, put it in the big spot near the handle. Anyone can pick up and keep it at least with the same system so you can find it again.
4254.jpg

https://www.sciplus.com/deluxe-abs-plastic-storeitall-box-4254-p

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have something similar but I find the loose screws tend to get mixed up and are hard to pick out.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for until I see it. I bet there is someone out there who has a creative solution. I also need something portable for my scan bodies.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
We have rows of bins.. we all manage the bins, orders.. we all 4 work in the same room.
Even a CAD batch/ implant only scanner.. she is a frigging work horse..

New guy too, who better introduce himself soon

All UCLA ‘s are in a locker, and anyone with their face in a locker better have a reason for being there

We inventory extra screws and put away our analogs, drivers, impression copings

Top Bottom