Kavo Everest scanned data

bog

bog

there's always a way ;)
Reaction score
hello,can kavo everest scan pro(scanner) be used with any open milling machine,which impoerts stl files to mill the job,?

Sure it can be used for that.
Start a PRIVATE Conversation with me and I will help you with setting it up.

J

javedjaved

Reaction score
i have kavo everestvscan pro, ithas software, licence and all other cds of setups, does it need a dongle as well?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
No dongle needed as long as you are only running KaVo design cad software and not Exo, if you are using Exocad then you will need a dongle.

J

javedjaved

Reaction score
dear,as i have kavoeverest scan pro, but while scanning it gives an error for dongle,i dont know how to attach pics of error,so you could know the error message, if i could have your personal email i can send you pics, thanks for cooperation,,,,,thanks a lot,,,,

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
No problem, [email protected] I have 2 scan pro scanners and I have seen quite a few error messages Lol but never one relating to a dongle unless the exocad one has been removed . The only other thing I can think of is the cam2 software does require a dongle as it's a watered down version of hyperdent but you should still be able to run the original KaVo scan software!

I

IgorN

Reaction score
Yes it can be used Javed . The Everest Pro finishes up with an stl files for everything u scan.I`m using 2xEverest Pro scanners with 3x Everest engines running on Hyperdent and no problem till now.

N

noidea

Reaction score
hello. my scan from everest comes up patchy. does the stone model need optispray? or contrast spray?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
You can calibrate your scanner to react perfectly to the die stone or printed material that you prefer to use, it just wants from memory a 5mm deep disk that is aprox 10cm in diameter, the scanner scans the test stone and modifies the light frequency to give you the best possible scan result. Im not in the lab at the moment but if you are still struggling then let me know and I will do you a small video.... You shouldn't need scan spray unless you have reflective gingival mask or a Ti abutment or you are copy scanning a reflective wax....

N

noidea

Reaction score
You can calibrate your scanner to react perfectly to the die stone or printed material that you prefer to use, it just wants from memory a 5mm deep disk that is aprox 10cm in diameter, the scanner scans the test stone and modifies the light frequency to give you the best possible scan result. Im not in the lab at the moment but if you are still struggling then let me know and I will do you a small video.... You shouldn't need scan spray unless you have reflective gingival mask or a Ti abutment or you are copy scanning a reflective wax....
[/QUO

may i have a video on how to calibrate to scan die stone please?

N

noidea

Reaction score
is this a typical mesh from everst scan pro? pre healing or repaired by another software?

Attachments

• upper meshlab.JPG
    upper meshlab.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 3