Just Started Using Duraflex and it's shrinking!

T

Terri Ultimate

Reaction score
Anyone have this problem? After processing and fitting my Flexi it shrinks by the time it gets to the doctor and pulls away from the teeth. Anyone know why this could be happening? Thank you!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Are you milling or are you injecting? What with?

Brand name Duraflex or simply an Acetyl Resin?

Are you following the IFU (Instructions for Use) exactly?

How long is the time between final QC and the doctor receiving them? overnight? 2 weeks overseas shipping?

Carded teeth or milled or ?

T

Terri Ultimate

Reaction score
Are you milling or are you injecting? What with?

Brand name Duraflex or simply an Acetyl Resin?

Are you following the IFU (Instructions for Use) exactly?

How long is the time between final QC and the doctor receiving them? overnight? 2 weeks overseas shipping?

Carded teeth or milled or ?
We are using the Duraflex press and material. The instructions don't tell me if I should make sure the flask is cool or how long I should wait before I break it out. It's 2 days in shipping. Using carded teeth

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
We are using the Duraflex press and material. The instructions don't tell me if I should make sure the flask is cool or how long I should wait before I break it out. It's 2 days in shipping. Using carded teeth
I use the myerson duraflex system. I had this problem at first. After boil out I let the flasks cool until they are warm to the touch(maybe 100 degrees f). After injecting I leave them for at least an hour before deflasking. Do not put them in water.

T

Terri Ultimate

Reaction score
I use the myerson duraflex system. I had this problem at first. After boil out I let the flasks cool until they are warm to the touch(maybe 100 degrees f). After injecting I leave them for at least an hour before deflasking. Do not put them in water.
Thank you So much! I will give it a try!!