Just in Time For the Holidays - Crazy Versamill Promotion

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you are in the market for a full 5-axis Dental Machining Center, I pretty sure you can't do any better than this

Click on the image for details.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
what holders do you offer for pre milled titanium blocks? for example Aurum or Manix or imes icore?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
We support the nt-Preform products from NT-Trading through a fixture of our own design.

We have found the fixture provided by NT-Trading and sold through their distribution channel to lack the accuracy, stability and repeatability we require to meet our quality and accuracy standards.

These fixures are manufactured on the actual machine that be utilizing them.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Cam included? If yes, what cam?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Sevan,
Thanks for the inquiry.

We currently offer three CAM software choices for our Versamill machines: DentMILL, hyperDENT and our own cameoNC product.

This promotion includes our own significantly enhanced and fully supported DentMILL software, hyperDENT and cameoNC are additional cost options.

Below are a few links to review:
Best
Steve

Promotion & Product Details:

cameoNC Datasheet:

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
hyperDENT is cool cam till to date

Jake Dobbins

Jake Dobbins

Reaction score
Steve,
I'm in the market for a miller. I'm a dentist migrating from Sirona. Just purchased a CS3600. Versamill 5XS with Exocad is running neck and neck at the top of my list. Any New Year specials over the horizon?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Message sent.

If there are any other members that may need a little extra time to take advantage of this promotion please let me know.

This is an exceptional opportunity to get this serious machine with the training, software, tooling, materials and our expert support for less than or equal to the price of the lesser offerings in the market.such as: the Roland DWX-51D, CORiTEC 250i, Wieland Zenotec, Ceremill and more.

Top Bottom