Just a thought following on the idea of 'not that many so what's the big deal'

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Can we go back to something cheerful like discussing covid 19 and leave politics and religion personal?šŸ˜Š

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Good ones rkm and Tayeb, at least now I'm heading off to bed with a laugh and a smile :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'll read a little then lights out by 8:00. Then I'll be up by 4:00, if not a little earlier.

I know you're usually up early, and same with Doris. How many hours of sleep do you try to get in a night.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
You know what they say " No politics or religion in the locker room '. It ruins the team.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Can we go back to something cheerful like discussing covid 19 and leave politics and religion personal?

You know it's getting bad when Tayeb calls Covid a cheerful subject, then coach sandman steps in to give us a little locker room pep talk :)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I wish I could go to sleep at 8:00pm, almost never happened , I sleep around 11:30 - 12:00 and wake up at 5:50am

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'll read a little then lights out by 8:00. Then I'll be up by 4:00, if not a little earlier.

I know you're usually up early, and same with Doris. How many hours of sleep do you try to get in a night.
4-6 at best. With no work the days are extra long and the nights extra short.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Since we're not working, I'm staying up later, 12 -1 or so and up around 7:30.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You know what they say " No politics or religion in the locker room '. It ruins the team.
Is that what happened. I thought it was poor marketing.
150px-Teem_Soda_1980s.jpg

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i dont stay up after 7.30 so i dont get burnt out, no need for shouting. name the song that has those lines in it..

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
i dont stay up after 7.30 so i dont get burnt out, no need for shouting. name the song that has those lines in it..
Song title, No Need To Shout. Band, Deep Purple

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Sorry Doris its stutter rap by morris minor and the majors.its a parody of no sleep till brooklyn by the beastie boys.so instead of no sleep till brooklyn you shout no need for shouting its really good check it out.it makes me laugh everytime i think of it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Sorry Doris its stutter rap by morris minor and the majors.its a parody of no sleep till brooklyn by the beastie boys.so instead of no sleep till brooklyn you shout no need for shouting its really good check it out.it makes me laugh everytime i think of it.
Never could get into Beastie Boys. Glad someone can enjoy them.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
check out stutter rap you will laugh.who do you like to listen to jmn.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I've listened to any music in the last month. Probably a part of my sanity drain problem.

Rachmaninoff seems to fit right about now.

Top Bottom