Just a random Anterior case

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Hello there, I snapped quick shots of an Anterior case we are cementing tomorrow. here is a teaser and if I took approval from the patient I will post final results in the mouth.

Ceramic used Creation ZiCT.

Attachments

• _DSC0274.jpg
    _DSC0274.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 139
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
People tend to like the dark photography for value and form......but I still have a hard time seeing what's really going on. Could just be me, so don't' take it personally.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Teaser looks nice,,,surface texture and opalescence looks great.....cant wait to see the complete posting.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Maybe I won't be such a curmudgeon if you are able to post some of the inter-oral photos, and will see more like dmonwaxa did with just your above side view :)

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
People tend to like the dark photography for value and form......but I still have a hard time seeing what's really going on. Could just be me, so don't' take it personally.

Teaser looks nice,,,surface texture and opalescence looks great.....cant wait to see the complete posting.

Car 54, I have to completely agree with you, that's why I called it a teaser.. However, dentist picked the shade A2, now he wants it A1, bear with me while I repeat it and keep you guys posted.. don't we all hate when this happen.

This is my first time playing with Creation ZiCT. I am a Vita VM9 guy when it comes to Zirconia.. chroma is much better in CT so on the long run I will make a shift to CT it seems, I just need to practice more to be able to play with professional kit.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score

So here you go guys, I snapped few shots a while ago just before I started removing the ceramic to make it A1. Picture provided by dentist was A2 A3. you can see the shift in mid-line she has and the temporary crowns are a copy of what she had before. dentist didn't do gingivectomy on 21 neck, so I tried my best to overlap by 1mm and asked him to adjust in patient mouth. patient has missing 23 so the canine I made is actually tooth 24. Not a perfect case but was worth sharing I guess.

_DSC0258.jpg _DSC0190.jpg _DSC0270.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Very nice follow up pictures. I'm re-doing a 3 unit D2 posterior bridge, as the patient liked the A1 anterior temps the Dr used (they didn't have D2 temp material).

At least we caught it then, instead of my doing the anterior section which would have been 5 units to strip and start over (they are all H.N. bridges). Wild anterior case, 2 missing teeth, extractions, moving things, making cuspid space a lateral, the other Bi into a cuspid (part of the 3 unit bridge). I feel for what you're going through :)