JP Vest

J

jms804

Reaction score
Wondering about JP Vest. I’ve been using Ivoclar. Is it worthwhile to switch to JP.
Thanks

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I’ve had great success with using CreamPress from DVA For many years now. The stuff just works. They used to send samples , give them a call. I cast with it also, but HN alloys here.
No experience with JP.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Wondering about JP Vest. I’ve been using Ivoclar. Is it worthwhile to switch to JP.
Thanks
I’ve had great success with using CreamPress from DVA
We are using JPVest almost exclusively for our e.max pressings. For a while I used CreamPress. But, in my experience, I get better details out of JP. I also think it is better than Ivoclar's own investment.

Divesting CreamPress is much quicker and easier, though...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i tried it, its decent. not going to trash them, its a nice product. but it wasnt nice enough for me to switch away from microstar

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
i tried it, its decent. not going to trash them, its a nice product. but it wasnt nice enough for me to switch away from microstar

Agree about the microstar part. I used to use Ceravety for pressed, but it had more of a reaction layer than microstar, so now I'm using it for everything.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Agree about the microstar part. I used to use Ceravety for pressed, but it had more of a reaction layer than microstar, so now I'm using it for everything.
ive tried a bunch of investments over the past couple decades. i keep coming back to microstar. mainly for its stability in any investments. are there better for full gold castings, or pressables....yes. but IMHO theres nothing better for everything