Jelrus VIP Universal X-Press Issue (Press Rod)

CaptainInsano25

CaptainInsano25

Insane Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, wondering if anyone might know how to help me...

On my oven when I begin a press program, the oven will run through a couple routine checks right before it starts the program. It will try to extract and then retract the press rod into position.

For some reason, my press rod wont retract unless I run a maintenence program before (Prgm 400) for muffle conditioning.

Has anyone had their plunger(press rod) get stuck?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Brett

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

On my oven when I begin a press program, the oven will run through a couple routine checks right before it starts the program. It will try to extract and then retract the press rod into position.

For some reason, my press rod wont retract unless I run a maintenence program before (Prgm 400) for muffle conditioning.

Thank you.
Brett
Can you get a look at it to see if it has some foreign matter stuck on it? Russian hat, Belgian waffle, Bavarian biermug..

J

John C

Reaction score

Thank you.
Brett

J

John C

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen on my oven 3 times since it was new. The first two times it was under warranty. The company sent me a new press plunger assembly. The third time no longer under warranty. They wanted $1100. for a new one. I didnt replace it and have only used it for baking porcelain since. If you can find a good solution to the problem please share. Thanks