Izir Fees

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I want to learn photography, I just have so many other hobbies and money pits. Looking to buy a fishing boat now.

John you know what BOAT stands for right?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Looks Great John! Nice contours and embrasures, gingival contours ....sweet. BTW What brand Zr is that?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Its Zenostar Troy, thanks for the compliments when the glass gets on there is when it will look great :)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Then it will be Super Awesome.

I

ize coping

Reaction score
Nice work Mr Wilson. Did you get the micro layering done. It would be nice to see some photos posted of the after. What do you mean by micro layering, I have never heard that term before.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Case is being delivered today, lets see if we get some photos I have requested them.

Micro layering is just a phrase I use to describe less than 1mm of glass. We did a selective cutback design for a .6mm incisal glass addition as well as gingival porcelain. We do not add any glass to any area that is contacting the opposing either in centric or any movements.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Now if we did a case the was cement retained versus screw retained what would the difference be in the fees?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Now if we did a case the was cement retained versus screw retained what would the difference be in the fees?

More than likely since you'd probably cementing to custom abutments.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
More than likely since you'd probably cementing to custom abutments.
Or is this pretty much the same as we substitute multi unit abutments for cementable custom abutments?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Or is this pretty much the same as we substitute multi unit abutments for cementable custom abutments?

Multis are a cheaper alternative to the docs, making it more profitable. And more than likely they receive a volume discount from the implant companies. In fairness, its a relatively simpler way to manage clinically,,,,,,relatively. And besides, multis are screw retained vs cemented; for retrievability

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Case is being delivered today, lets see if we get some photos I have requested them.

Micro layering is just a phrase I use to describe less than 1mm of glass. We did a selective cutback design for a .6mm incisal glass addition as well as gingival porcelain. We do not add any glass to any area that is contacting the opposing either in centric or any movements.

Great job John, what milling machine did you use??. Axis??

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Multis are a cheaper alternative to the docs, making it more profitable. And more than likely they receive a volume discount from the implant companies. In fairness, its a relatively simpler way to manage clinically,,,,,,relatively. And besides, multis are screw retained vs cemented; for retrievability
I get that thanks. I have a full arch 12 unit with custom cementable abutments. I had to do it that way due to the size of some of the implants and placement. How would you charge this compared to an izir type bridge? Thanks

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Well, I would say increase the normal charge to include the normal billout for that type of restoration, plus a difference and mark up of the custom abutments, plus your expertise. How much is that worth? Don't cheat yourself, your cost of the custom abutments may vary depending on your outsourcing, (ex. Atlantis = screw you expensive!) Unless you're doing it inhouse. Be aware, some practices charge to the patient close to 1K + or - for an abutment, when restoring a full arch they may charge approx. 25K average = or -; so again don't cheat yourself. My 2 cents.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
What kind of warranty do you have on these?

N

Nicky

Reaction score
Yes this is an expensive treatment even I could not find any cost related details online.