Ivoclar Zircad Coloring Liquid on Backorder

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We have been trying to order the A2 coloring liquid for the LT zirconia since the beginning of November. We can't get a firm answer on when it will be in stock again from Ivoclar. anyone have a suggestion for what we could use in its place?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I also reached out to my Ivoclar sales rep for help....he responded that the liquid would be shipping out tomorrow. ;)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I tried to order a bunch of sagemax pucks for their december promotion, 2/3 of the order were backordered... You would think a company that large with that much revenue would run a tighter ship..

K

KIM

Reaction score
Jensen sells 3M Dyeing liquids, FYI. They are $73.95 USD for 100ml.

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Try Zublers new Mode 3D pre shaded Zi. Very nice stuff!

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
For those that are using preshaded zirconia. Do you find that you still need to stain the incisal?

I have been using Zirkon Zahn Aquarel to give the appearance of a bit more translucency.

I don't mind the results but I'm always looking for a something better.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
For those that are using preshaded zirconia. Do you find that you still need to stain the incisal?

I have been using Zirkon Zahn Aquarel to give the appearance of a bit more translucency.

I don't mind the results but I'm always looking for a something better.
It depends on the case, like always... ;-). I have added a little color, pre sintering, to bleach shades. For example, the Multi layered bleach shaded ZirCad puck is very bright in color. So, in order to tone it down, I add a wash of coloring liquids to it.

Top Bottom