Ivoclar Vivadent Sintramat Oven Manual

J

je suis Charlie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need the owner's manual of the Ivoclar Sintramat (2006),to find the way to use it and to modify the programs.

Thank you if you can help me

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Paging Mr. @Patrick Coon
Paging Mr. Coon

You have a call at the white courtesy phone :)

Could you please help this cartoonist? I couldn't find the manual on the website either.

J

je suis Charlie

Reaction score
I just found a german version of this manual but (with Google translate) I think that the owner can't change the only programm inside because I read:

P1: IPS e.max. ZirCAD
P2: Reserve
P3: Reserve
P4: Reserve
P5: Clean Programm

And I didn't see any procedure to make my own programm

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry been with a client all day. Short answer, it's not adjustable. Long answer, I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

J

je suis Charlie

Reaction score
Hi Patrick,

I'll be happy to read you ;)

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi gang! what a hectic week, and it's only half over!

As for the Sintramat. This was a furnace that we relabeled from NaberTherm for our first foray into zirconia. At the time it was only meant for sintering one type of zirconia (all anyone had),and we didn't see the changes coming to the market. When we introduced the Programat S1, we discontinued selling the Sintramat, but did support it for a while, and when our support ended you could still get parts through NaberTherm. NaberTherm at one time had an upgrade for the Sintramat that could be purchased. This upgrade replaced the entire control system and display. It allowed the furnace to have multiple programs. Unfortunately, NaberTherm has since discontinued this upgrade as well, and as of last year (when I referred another customer to them) they no longer have any in inventory. So unfortunately, the only way to find one is if someone had a furnace they updated and are now selling.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Here is the English version of the IFU, for your future reference.

Attachments

• Sintramat instructions-BA 0106-e.pdf
    584.4 KB · Views: 102
J

je suis Charlie

Reaction score
Thank you very much Patrick for all these informations !

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi gang! what a hectic week, and it's only half over!

As for the Sintramat. This was a furnace that we relabeled from NaberTherm for our first foray into zirconia. At the time it was only meant for sintering one type of zirconia (all anyone had),and we didn't see the changes coming to the market. When we introduced the Programat S1, we discontinued selling the Sintramat, but did support it for a while, and when our support ended you could still get parts through NaberTherm. NaberTherm at one time had an upgrade for the Sintramat that could be purchased. This upgrade replaced the entire control system and display. It allowed the furnace to have multiple programs. Unfortunately, NaberTherm has since discontinued this upgrade as well, and as of last year (when I referred another customer to them) they no longer have any in inventory. So unfortunately, the only way to find one is if someone had a furnace they updated and are now selling.

Here is the English version of the IFU, for your future reference.
Thanks Patrick. Pretty sure you'd have or could get the answer.

B

bigluvin69

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the upgrade part or any ideas of where to find one?

S

shico999

Reaction score
what the max temperature for this furnace

S

shico999

Reaction score
I have one off this furnace but I thing one off the element get defected where I can buy element and thermocouple . thanks

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
what the max temperature for this furnace

Max temp is 1600C, but unless you have the upgrade where you can change the programing, you wont reach that. Unfortunately last I heard, Nabertherm no longer has the upgraded control unit.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I have one off this furnace but I thing one off the element get defected where I can buy element and thermocouple . thanks

The unit was manufactured by Nabertherm, so you may still be able to get parts for it from them. The Instructions for use are in one of the posts above.

X

XenosagaII

Reaction score
Hi Patrick Coon

do you know where on the internet I can buy a PC cable and from where to get the program on the computer to program this furnace?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi Patrick Coon

do you know where on the internet I can buy a PC cable and from where to get the program on the computer to program this furnace?

It looks like a common serial port connection (but I can't guarantee it). You might try Nabertherm who manufactured them for us. But, even then I don't think you will be able to do anything with the programming. The original was not programmable, it had one program in it for our original ZirCAD substructure material. As stated above, Nabertherm did eventually put out up an upgrade to be able to have several programs that were able to be individualized via the control panel. But that upgrade has not been available for a few years.

D

Dejan Risteski

Reaction score
Does anyone here still use this furnace?
Recently saw that Sintramat could also sinter Sirona incoris Zi ( as written in Sirona in coris Zi manual).
Is anyone there using Incoris Zi in the combination with Sintering in Sintramat & how acctualy looks like that first Program for sintering IPS e.maxZirCAD?
What are the cyrcle parameters of that 1st Program?
Intend to buy an old Sintramat and therefore need all kind of informations :)
Thanks a lot & Stay healthy and fit!