Ivoclar Programat S1600 and BruxZir material for Sintering

Aditya Sawant

Aditya Sawant

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

I would like to know compatibility if I used Ivoclar Programat S1600 for BruxZir material sintering? As this furnace has maximum temperature upto 1600 Degree Celsius while BruxZir needs maximum temperature at 1580 Degree Celsius. My worry is if I use this furnace for BruxZir then it may exhaust heating element very fast and causing more problems.

Let me know your views.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I had that same concern, and called Ivoclar. They said that temp isn't a break the bank (furnace) temp, but there is a bit of grace to run the 1580 zirconia.
I've been firing Bruxzir on and off for about the last year, and haven't been replacing elements every 3-6 months. If I were firing it 24 - 7, maybe they would give up a bit sooner than firing a 1500 zirconia?

I've replaced 2 elements in the last 3.5 years, and I think those two gave out a little early as the post straps weren't on as tight as the other two, not creating as good of a contact, connection to the post terminals.

Aditya Sawant

Aditya Sawant

Reaction score
I had that same concern, and called Ivoclar. They said that temp isn't a break the bank (furnace) temp, but there is a bit of grace to run the 1580 zirconia.
I've been firing Bruxzir on and off for about the last year, and haven't been replacing elements every 3-6 months. If I were firing it 24 - 7, maybe they would give up a bit sooner than firing a 1500 zirconia?

I've replaced 2 elements in the last 3.5 years, and I think those two gave out a little early as the post straps weren't on as tight as the other two, not creating as good of a contact, connection to the post terminals.
Thanks For your reply