Ivoclar Programat P500 'Dim screen' problem ?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
It has got to the point where I can barely read the screen . How easy is it to replace the panel . I'm guessing I could get the part from Ivoclar. The contrast button makes no difference . Anyone replaced one of these panels,would love to know your experiences,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you for any replies .
20200225_094312 (1).jpg

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Just a follow up . I was able to order a new screen from Ivoclar at an incredible price of $168 (the back light had gone out apparently) . Really easy fit ,took about 20 mins . 20200507_082443.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Just a follow up . I was able to order a new screen from Ivoclar at an incredible price of $168 (the back light had gone out apparently) . Really easy fit ,took about 20 mins . View attachment 35734
Put a flashlight directly on the screen till the new one comes and youll still be able to see just fine.

Edit: Yea, I missed the front of this thread. But it's still a handy trick to have.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Put a flashlight directly on the screen till the new one comes and youll still be able to see just fine.

Edit: Yea, I missed the front of this thread. But it's still a handy trick to have.
Ha Ha ,,,,,,better late than never :)
0.jpeg

Y

Yousif alkhalil

Reaction score
Just a follow up . I was able to order a new screen from Ivoclar at an incredible price of $168 (the back light had gone out apparently) . Really easy fit ,took about 20 mins . View attachment 35734
i've the same problem and i was trying to contact ivoclar but i got no replay ..can you please tell me how did you contact them ??

Top Bottom