Ivoclar Heating Muffles?

M

Michael @ Beyer Dental la

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what the Ivoclar muffle part numbers are and which furnaces, if any, use the same muffle? The part numbers aren’t in any of my owner’s manuals and I can’t seem to fine them online? Anyone know?
I have a P80, P95, P100 and an EP500.
Im looking for P80 muffles

N

Nenad

Reaction score
The part number I have for the muffle is Ref #559724 and I have two brand new ones on the shelf. i no longer use the furnace and if you need one let me know. $75 each.
We talked last month ,You still have muffle let me know replay on 604-551-4399 Nenad,Thanks

M

Michael @ Beyer Dental la

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what the Ivoclar muffle part numbers are and which furnaces, if any, use the same muffle? The part numbers aren’t in any of my owner’s manuals and I can’t seem to fine them online? Anyone know?
I am looking for p80 muffle, can you help?

J

je.batlle

Reaction score
The part number I have for the muffle is Ref #559724 and I have two brand new ones on the shelf. i no longer use the furnace and if you need one let me know. $75 each.
Hi, I have a EP-600 Combi. Does your muffle will fit it?? If that is the case I'm interest in both. Thank you and regards. Juan Batlle [email protected]

A

Amazeable

Reaction score
Do you still have the p100 and/or parts?

P

pnsnco

Reaction score
Hello, Do you have a muffle for Ivoclar P-100?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have one for p90 and ep600 listed in the classified section, dont know if it will work for p100 but the part number is listed..
20190717_102225-jpg.33926

P

pnsnco

Reaction score
I want the heating muffle of the Ivoclar P80, 95, 100 and 200 models.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me the price and quantity.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly from what Patrick told me, the P80 and P100 use the same muffle. The P95 is different

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
i need to buy a pressing block for ep600 combi

Top Bottom