Ivoclar EP600 Combi Calibration Set

M

MushMaster

Reaction score
Classic problem with (old(er)) equipment that otherwise functions really well ... they are often no longer supported. Such is the case with our Ivoclar EP600 Combi furnace. I am looking for calibration sets which the company no longer supplies. Question being whether there is a place that either sells those, sells equivalent aftermarket sets or whether anyone knows how to MacGyver one. (In the end I believe it is a glorified fuse; main component the silver wire itself being what Ga.?) Of course, the less Mickey Mouse the better so if anyone knows a place, I would appreciate the reference!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Get some pure silver wire

M

MushMaster

Reaction score
Could you please elaborate? What gauge? Make it work how exactly?

M

MushMaster

Reaction score
Thanks. I can only imagine though that 20 ga. melts quicker than the 25 ga., does that make a difference in your opinion?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Thanks. I can only imagine though that 20 ga. melts quicker than the 25 ga., does that make a difference in your opinion?
They all melt at the same temperature

M

MushMaster

Reaction score
*Facepalming*
I'm thinking electrical systems where gauge is important for the flow / resistance of electrical current. But of course it melts at the same temperature. Thanks for that!

If anyone else has anything to add, let's hear it!

N

Nenad

Reaction score
I make calibration tool for EP600 and seling on Ebay ATK1

Attachments

• IMG_4667.jpg
    IMG_4667.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 11
J

JDC

Reaction score
I have a full pack and 1/2 pack available if anyone wants to make an offer. No longer needed.
559359 Refill Package ATK1 Melting Samples

T

Torcalaca

Reaction score
I have a full pack and 1/2 pack available if anyone wants to make an offer. No longer needed.
559359 Refill Package ATK1 Melting Samples
Did you have the complete calibration set?

Top Bottom