Ivoclar ep 3010 for sale

A

AL1

Reaction score
My old ep 600 died last Dec. 2014, I had a really big emax account so we bought a new ivoclar ep 3010
He forgot to mention that he was retiring in Jan 2015 and sold his practice to a guy that uses cerec,
so no more work, I am about a year or so away from fully retiring and since no one wants to send me any emaxes I am at this time putting the press furnace up for sale.
I have only pressed 11 times and no bakes, it comes with a cooling rack, all the literature and a brand new multi press kit.
I did open a piece of the cellophane wrap inside the kit but never got a chance to use any of it.
Also has vacuum pump.
This oven cost me $10,000 out the door.
$7500.00 plus shipping for the three items, oven, pump and new multi ingot kit which sell for around $800.00
Best guess around $200 for shipping
I dont want to list on ebay so I am giving members of the blog first shot at it . If you want to pick it up, the oven is in Seattle.
Anyone interested can pm me.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My old ep 600 died last Dec. 2014, I had a really big emax account so we bought a new ivoclar ep 3010
He forgot to mention that he was retiring in Jan 2015 and sold his practice to a guy that uses cerec,
so no more work, I am about a year or so away from fully retiring and since no one wants to send me any emaxes I am at this time putting the press furnace up for sale.
It has 11 press cycles on it, it comes with a cooling rack, all the literature and a brand new multi press kit
I did open a piece of the cellophane wrap inside the kit but never got a chance to use any of it.
Also has vacuum pump. View attachment 18118
This oven cost me $10,000 out the door.
Looking for $8700 with shipping,minus shipping (about $300.00) if you want to pick it up.
Anyone interested can pm me.
The oven is in Seattle
Nice photo!

doug

doug

Reaction score
You're retiring? I thought we were supposed to just go to sleep at the bench.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Evidently my exit strategy is that all my accounts are either retired or going to be soon.
My exit found me instead of me find it.
Besides my wife went back to work.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Don't think I could retire. Need a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

A

AL1

Reaction score
Doesnt seem like I will retire fully, my friends with labs keep asking me to do overflow work for them.
Wont need accounts of my own, no headaches of running a lab. and time off when I need it.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Hi, Im in seattle as well, and i may need a new press oven very soon. I will keep you informed. my ep500 is on its last leg i think.

Kam