Ivoclar CS

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Any one have experience with error 800?
Something about not reaching vacuum, but the manual doesn't mention error 800 only 801 and 802.

GG - J

GG - J

It happens in my oven from time to time
Ivoclar p300

Check your vacuum pump 3CEF3325-AE22-4B06-A8A3-0FED707D372A.png

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

clean the mung off the tray gasket or get a new one

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

That's the first thing I tried. Been working so far. Another vacuum pump standing by....
If the pump sucks then it's working.It's either a fitting or that gasket.
Usually from residual porcelain that falls of when the damn crown comes off the stand.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

You may also check that the hose is not kinked, has hole in it, or is collapsing when the vacuum comes on.

DreN4do

DreN4do

I just got the code 1700 on my ivoclar S1 1600. I looked it up, said something about something not been done in a couple of years now and to refer to the Service Passport page... when i looked on the Service Passport page.... got no clue on what to do? any advise on that?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
It's just asking for us to do a maintenance inspection, calibration, give it the once over, etc.
It also says to send the oven in, but that seems a bit much for me. I'm hoping the part I'll need will be in stock
and can be shipped overnight when that time comes.

I'd be sure to check the elements inside, run a regeneration cycle, calibration, take the cover off and spray the dust off,
and check the element posts for crumbling and the straps for discoloration, signs of wear. Make sure the strap nuts and bolts are snug.

Also, I suggest that you have a couple of back up elements on hand for when that time comes.
It took me 2 additional shipments from Ivoclar to get 2 elements that weren't broke when they
arrived. They are pretty fragile.

20190829_035310.jpg

IMG_1672.JPG

Last edited:
Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

It's just asking for us to do a maintenance inspection, calibration, give it the once over, etc.
It also says to send the oven in, but that seems a bit much for me. I'm hoping the part I'll need will be in stock
and can be shipped overnight when that time comes.

I'd be sure to check the elements inside, run a regeneration cycle, calibration, take the cover off and spray the dust off,
and check the element posts for crumbling and the straps for discoloration, signs of wear. Make sure the strap nuts and bolts are snug.

Also, I suggest that you have a couple of back up elements on hand for when that time comes.
It took me 2 additional shipments from Ivoclar to get 2 elements that weren't broke when they
arrived. They are pretty fragile.

View attachment 33493

View attachment 33494
You got it Car54!

After you do inspections, go into the settings and change the service interval to stop the message from showing up for 12 months.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom