Ivoclar bought Sagemax

J

John C

Ratings
47 2
Just read online this morning that Ivoclar bought Sagemax. Article said that they intend to run it as a separate company.

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
LOL run it as a seperate company, or run wielands competition into the ground.. Hmmmm2 Conglomodent strikes again.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Ratings
955 2
When you think of Ivocar ,you don't think 'great zirc product' . They really need to step their game up (this is a good start ) .

doug

doug

Ratings
955 9
I guess next they will try to buy Exocad so they can nail-down the software market.

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
From on high, I have heard that ivoclar will not be supporting their product. This is not ivoclar acquiring R&D or a better product, thats why it will be run seperately, theyre standing on the oxygen line, as it were, of their biggest competitor.

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
From on high, I have heard that ivoclar will not be supporting their product. This is not ivoclar acquiring R&D or a better product, thats why it will be run seperately, theyre standing on the oxygen line, as it were, of their biggest competitor.
I think they switched tanks in the meantime.....

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
SM was on a high note with their competition and new product, then mysteriously they have 0 presence in the market or here for that matter.
New products delayed a year or more. Dontknow

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
By the time they do, everyone will be on to the next thing. FDA hoops to jump through I imagine.. I also think the smaller mfgs arent as well equipped at producing a large amount of product. Id rather get good product and wait, then be a test dummy.

CreDes

CreDes

Ratings
164 2
I thought this would happen. I heard rumor of it, they would not get replacement liquids for the Nexxzir Plus, and things were just different around there the last several months.
Maybe they will take the Nexxzir Plus multi layer to what it had potential to be.

Sda36

Sda36

Ratings
179 3
I thought this would happen. I heard rumor of it, they would not get replacement liquids for the Nexxzir Plus, and things were just different around there the last several months.
Maybe they will take the Nexxzir Plus multi layer to what it had potential to be.
Doubt it, they'll take thier next product to where ...They think it should be...[emoji29]

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,374 41
Would be nice, but I don't think theyre are going to mix colors here, I think they don't want the product, just the looming corporate control..

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,382 62
OH, If I was the wallet behind IV, I wouldn't be spending my time with this lot of hooligans! :D
That's just what the money guy would say if he was smart and liked this stuff.
Anyway, who wants to live in a country that looks like a chicken leg.

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Ratings
143 6
Just read online this morning that Ivoclar bought Sagemax. Article said that they intend to run it as a separate company.
In the not so distant future, less than 10 years or so, the majority of the dental lab market will be dominated by vertically integrated companies. The Glidewell model comes to mind with their new service oriented local lab operations "Crown World".
Just imagine, Dentsply, Ivocalar, Glidewell,??, all with local dental lab services and vertically integrated from materials to chair side milling.

Whats next? Ivoclar to buy National Dentex. That would be awesome!Hmmmm2

It's the middle of the end for most labs.

Ken

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!