Ivoclar and 3shape parted ways...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We've also worked out as part of the deal that it will still remain our Warranty Center for our mill owners. So when your mill goes down, Troy will still do your millings.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the informative post, Patrick. I was also wondering about that one last night.

K

KIM

Reaction score
He's likely fuming and looking for a good vent.
I don't get that impression but if they choose not to make an investment in 3shape, maybe someone else will put a ring on it.
Hey this is fun...You guys are in the profession I think.....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I don't get that impression but if they choose not to make an investment in 3shape, maybe someone else will put a ring on it.
Hey this is fun...You guys are in the profession I think.....
It's all about the heat soak time, they didn't let it fully crystallize.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
So my first ever call to Core3d at 10:25 this morning to ask about support " Sorry , we are unable to take you call at this time, Please leave a message " . They just hit a home run with me.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
So my first ever call to Core3d at 10:25 this morning to ask about support " Sorry , we are unable to take you call at this time, Please leave a message " . They just hit a home run with me.
East-West coast issue?

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Could be a east coast - west coast issue as Michael says.

You should still be able to call IV Troy, though. The change over shouldnt take effect until the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doug

doug

Reaction score
My favorite message is "Your call is very important to us, please leave a message and we'll return your call as soon as possible" If my call was important there would be a live person on the phone.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
My favorite message is "Your call is very important to us, please leave a message and we'll return your call as soon as possible" If my call was important there would be a live person on the phone.
Just like the self checkout telling you how valued you are to it.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
He got me on that one too, I even gave him a Like for the post :)
Sheesh, I though you gave me the like because you know better than to believe everything I say.Hmmmm2

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Sheesh, I though you gave me the like because you know better than to believe everything I say.Hmmmm2

lol...not yet ;) Not having Exocad, I thought they worked something out, as you are the Exo Guru here :)