Ivoclar and 3shape parted ways...

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I think this is Ivoclar going all in on chairside

Don't think so. While they do have one mil aimed at that, they still have three mills destined for labs. My guess is (and that is really only a guess),they will come out with an own scanner solution, probably exocad based, like ZZ, AG and GC. I always though 3shape was an odd choice for Ivoclar...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Lol Luke, have no idea where this S#$@ is going but likely revealed soon. Where abouts are you?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
land of the free, home of the brave, also known as Canada.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They will still provide support, but i think they sold off the part of selling the scanners, i doubt anything major will change with any of the current supported clients. Sold it core3d. Heard it from a little bird.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
They will still provide support, but i think they sold off the part of selling the scanners, i doubt anything major will change with any of the current supported clients. Sold it core3d. Heard it from a little bird.

From what I understand and thought I heard, we'll use the same phone number we've been using, and that some of the best of Ivoclar Troy,
even though they will be working for Core3d, will be helping answer 3Shape support calls.

I'm sure we'll hear more details as it all gets settled out.

K

KIM

Reaction score
How did I miss all of this yesterday? I am crying from laughing so hard in my office which is getting the attention of everyone around me....Bahahahahahhaa.........

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
They must think you are becoming unhinged.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How did I miss all of this yesterday? I am crying from laughing so hard in my office which is getting the attention of everyone around me....Bahahahahahhaa.........
the reps spread rumors about you! just ask Sherra!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I realize you have insider info... Saw your articles in the magazines.
Lol, have been published in a magazine for dental. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
From my understanding, there may be some of the previous Troy 3Shape tech support people fielding calls, working for Core3d.

Does anyone have any experience with Core3d, as far as 3Shape support?

I know one of the managers there if you need his info I can PM you.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Maybe they see a hard road ahead for 3shape, they were innovators and charged a hefty price to team up, but now everyone has the technology for themselves and dont need them. I see them on their way down.. unless they have some game changer coming..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Maybe they see a hard road ahead for 3shape, they were innovators and charged a hefty price to team up, but now everyone has the technology for themselves and dont need them. I see them on their way down.. unless they have some game changer coming..
Are you saying there is something rotten in Denmark ?