Want To Buy Ivocap injector holder

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
PayPal is fine. Not sure how to use it lol.
I guess let me know the email address connected to your PayPal and the amount and I will send the money and my address to you. Sound good?

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
Sounds good. Is your PayPal account connected to this email address? It's asking me for your first and last name....

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
It is. First name Todd, last name Rogers.

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
Your payment isn’t showing up yet. As soon as it goes in I’ll ship it to you. Thanks!

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
Okay.
I checked my account and it says the payment is pending. I clicked on the details and it says that "Todd Rogers hasn't accepted yet." I'm not really sure what that means. Have you logged in to your PayPal account? Maybe there's something in there you can click on to receive the payment? I would have thought PayPal would have emailed you though.... Any thoughts?

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
I’ll check it again. That Todd Rogers...

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
Any luck? Still says pending on my end....

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
Any idea where to find where I look to accept your payment?

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I've never had this issue before. I would guess under the activity tab? You didn't receive any emails from PayPal?

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
I found this on the website:

Common reasons why a payment may show as unclaimed are:
  • The recipient doesn’t have a PayPal account. When you send money, we immediately email the recipient. The email contains a link that they can click to open a PayPal account and claim your payment.
  • The recipient needs to accept or deny your payment. (Premier and Business account holders can choose which payments they accept either automatically or on an individual basis.)
  • The recipient’s email address or phone number was entered incorrectly when you sent your payment. You’ll need to cancel the transaction, then reenter the email address or phone number and send your payment again.
  • The recipient hasn’t confirmed the email address or phone number on their PayPal account.
  • The recipient has not confirmed their bank account.
  • The recipient doesn't have an active currency balance in the currency sent, or has opted to not automatically accept payments in the currency the payment was sent.

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
Maybe the email is not right? Can you verify the email address I sent you?

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
Payment is still pending.., would you prefer a check instead?

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
Yeah, let’s just do that.
Todd Rogers
867 Darwin St
Charleston, SC 29412

R

RemovAble

Reaction score
I put the check in the mail on Saturday, so it should get to you this week (I hope).

D

Davesgone

Reaction score
I received your check today. Thank you!! I’ll get the packaged boxed up and get it out to you by Monday at the latest.