Want To Buy Ivocap injector holder

R

RemovAble

Hi all,

I'm looking for a metal wall mount that holds 2 Ivocap injectors. I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has one they're not using that they would like to sell. Reply or message me if so.

Thanks!!

R

RemovAble

Thanks for the tip!
I have an alert set up on eBay for anything Ivocap. Haven't seen what I'm looking for.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Thanks for the tip!
I have an alert set up on eBay for anything Ivocap. Haven't seen what I'm looking for.
Don't be afraid to ask a local metalwork shop for a quote. It's bound to be easier than much of what they make.

D

Davesgone

I think I have what your looking for. Are you still searching for the wall mount? Let me know and I’ll send you a picture tomorrow

R

RemovAble

I think I have what your looking for. Are you still searching for the wall mount? Let me know and I’ll send you a picture tomorrow
Yes, I'm looking for the wall mount for the injectors. Looking forward to hearing from you.

R

RemovAble

Sorry if there's a double post, still learning this forum thing (Damnit Jim, I'm a Removable Technician, not a social media guru!)....
Yes I'm looking for the wall mount for the injectors. Looking forward to hearing from you!

R

RemovAble

Is this what your looking for?
Yes, but I had in mind one that holds two injectors. If I can fit it in my space I'd be interested. How wide is it? I only have 17.5 inches to work with.

R

RemovAble

Sounds good. I started a private conversation with you.

R

RemovAble

Hello.... it’s 15 3/4” long.
Hi, I am interested in buying this but haven't been able to get a hold of you. I sent you a conversation, let me know if you still would like to sell it.
Thanks!

D

Davesgone

Sorry..... didn’t mean to not get back to you. Sure I want to sell it. How about $55 plus shipping.

R

RemovAble

Sounds good. I'd like to keep total cost below 65 if possible. How do you want to take payment? Do you have venmo or PayPal?

D

Davesgone

PayPal is fine. Not sure how to use it lol.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom