iVAC Quattro problem

user name

user name

Reaction score
Does he squeak every time he barks now that the squeaker has been ingested?!?!?
No squeaker in a cow bone.
His new squeaky toy is still intact, but its still a novelty. I expect tonight it will die. Ill keep an ear out for a butt whistle.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I thought his new squeaky toy was Tayeb's cat? :)
"Is still intact", that will be good news to Tayeb's ears.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
No squeaker in a cow bone.
His new squeaky toy is still intact, but its still a novelty. I expect tonight it will die. Ill keep an ear out for a butt whistle.
Doubled over laughing. At least you'd have warning for the dreaded dog farts.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
New board showed up this morning, over night from Canada. Thanks Dave at Nowak. Took 10 minutes to swap and its backand running.
Hi username I know when we got our unit, sounds like yours, they said it would last perhaps 2- 3 years and would require a new motor. Going on 5 years now and after today, "On Watch" and looking for a better replacement unit. Heard of anything better or is it model specific to mill?? Ours gave out the worst smell for 1st year and half, smelled like Johnson's floor wax up my nose. Swore to never replace the same unit...ever.Vollkommenauf

user name

user name

Reaction score
Hi username I know when we got our unit, sounds like yours, they said it would last perhaps 2- 3 years and would require a new motor. Going on 5 years now and after today, "On Watch" and looking for a better replacement unit. Heard of anything better or is it model specific to mill?? Ours gave out the worst smell for 1st year and half, smelled like Johnson's floor wax up my nose. Swore to never replace the same unit...ever.Vollkommenauf
Dave over at Nowak says their recommendation is the Power Station (2 or 3) from Quatro. Theyre a bag design rather than the self cleaning (Hahaha) type. They are available in either brush or brushless, but I think theyre both single motor. The twin motor iVac 2 (Quatro claims) will maintain higher static pressure, but Nowak insists the Power Station is the best, hands down.

I dont know.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Dave over at Nowak says their recommendation is the Power Station (2 or 3) from Quatro. Theyre a bag design rather than the self cleaning (Hahaha) type. They are available in either brush or brushless, but I think theyre both single motor. The twin motor iVac 2 (Quatro claims) will maintain higher static pressure, but Nowak insists the Power Station is the best, hands down.

I dont know.
Thanks for this, a big help as far as direction to choose 🙂

user name

user name

Reaction score
Thanks for this, a big help as far as direction to choose 🙂
Just relating what I was told. if you found any clarity in that, please share. I feel like Im taking directions from this guy...
scarecrow.gif

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Renfert Silent PowerCAM EC

Good Stuff. much better than Ivac
Sorry for the late reply, been buuuuuuuusssssyyyyy! Thanks for asking. The Z1-CAM Suction unit, would be my suggestion. They are killer suction units! Everyone I show one to is amazed! They are Quiet, powerful and even have bluetooth with an Android app! You can't hear it unless you open the milling machine door! Brochure attached.

Attachments

• p_Z1_series_2020_en_web.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 16