It's here....................................................BOOM!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Another note, use the plates that come with the D2000, they have a different type of metal mixture then the older plates, the older plates are strong to the magnets and pull the extension base off everytime, and it gets old really fast. The newer plates are not as strong to attach to the magnets and pull off with out removing the extension base.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
It works on mine as well, just did a case but the bite was jacked so much, it aligned in the software but in design it was no were near, thank god it was a simple coping case. Good thing with the new scanitdental software is that you can scan any part of the case at any time. Dies first then models and bite or bite them dies then models. You can scan both arches then the dies with both plates. It is still buggy and I wouldn't use it for large cases.
Sevan, did you get the 3shape scan plates for any of the Artex, Denar, or Sam articulators? I called CAP at the last minute on Friday afternoon and have to wait for them to get back to me next week to order them, but was told they are probably on back order. It's a shame cause most of our cases, even single units are mounted on all our different Semi Adjustable's...

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sevan, did you get the 3shape scan plates for any of the Artex, Denar, or Sam articulators? I called CAP at the last minute on Friday afternoon and have to wait for them to get back to me next week to order them, but was told they are probably on back order. It's a shame cause most of our cases, even single units are mounted on all our different Semi Adjustable's...

No plates yet, I need to call argen to find out when they are going to get them.

B

Bruce Frederic

Reaction score
Hi Sevan,

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention and giving us a chance to help out. Our supporters have been trying to get in touch with you. Maybe it would be fastest if I could pass your contact information on to one of our key support managers who will call you as soon as possible. Please drop me an email with your phone or email address.

/Bruce, Global Communications, 3Shape, [email protected]

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hi Sevan,

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention and giving us a chance to help out. Our supporters have been trying to get in touch with you. Maybe it would be fastest if I could pass your contact information on to one of our key support managers who will call you as soon as possible. Please drop me an email with your phone or email address.

/Bruce, Global Communications, 3Shape, [email protected]

Bruce, are you going to be the "go to guy" here on DLN or will you be another drive by support guy?

B

Bruce Frederic

Reaction score
Hi rkm rdt,

I can be the “go-to-guy”. And when I don't know the answer myself, I can help members get in touch with the right 3Shape expert who will know

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hi rkm rdt,

I can be the “go-to-guy”. And when I don't know the answer myself, I can help members get in touch with the right 3Shape expert who will know

Thanks Bruce, I have an issue with a reseller that needs to be resolved by 3 Shape. I will pm you later.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
HHOF_01.png

bleh

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Thanks Bruce, I have an issue with a reseller that needs to be resolved by 3 Shape. I will pm you later.
is it 3DBio? because we do too, and want to jump ship

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
no but if I go public with this, it will not look good on 3 shape.

Ther're only a few resellers up here...easy to deduct ;) I had an axe to grind with one of them as well...:mad:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
does this retailer begin with a K and end in a ills ?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Lookie what came in the mail today compared to the Quadro K2000! It's a freaking beast!! Huge and the fan on it is ridiculous!

Plus 16G RAM and 256GB SSD to add to it as well! Take that 3Shape!!!

IMG_5559.JPG

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Maybe dumb or repetitive D2000 question - if I have a case mounted on an adj. articulator with 12 single dies, do you scan the arches and then do a separate die scan?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Lookie what came in the mail today compared to the Quadro K2000! It's a freaking beast!! Huge and the fan on it is ridiculous!

Plus 16G RAM and 256GB SSD to add to it as well! Take that 3Shape!!!

View attachment 18486

Maybe we see you monday on the moon with this rocket booster