IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
not my weekend, but come this MONDAY, i'm going to see the band TOOL at the Staple Center in Downtown LA!!!! \m/:)\m/
Well Corporal Klinger, you never regaled us with a story if this show. How was it?

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
Waiting in line at the grocery store this morning. They are only letting in 24 people at a time. Actually went smoothly, wait was about 10minutes To get in. Overall, everything was well stocked, with a few empty shelves. like No bagged potatoes, but plenty of loose ones. Our part of North California is, so far, dealing fairly well with the "Shelter in Place".
This evening was dinning on smoked corned beef tri-tip. Wow!!!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Well, we finished all the work we had, cleaned up the lab and now it's all shut down for God knows how long... I hope is only short term. Self (w/ family) isolating now...it won't be boring, I got a huge to-do list and plenty of hobbies. At least will get a taste of how retirement could be... Hmmmm

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well, we finished all the work we had, cleaned up the lab and now it's all shut down for God knows how long... I hope is only short term. Self (w/ family) isolating now...it won't be boring, I got a huge to-do list and plenty of hobbies. At least will get a taste of how retirement could be... Hmmmm
Now you can finally get those other 17 projects started. No project is ever totally finished until you need it for parts :D

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I've been working on my pipes.
I heard Van Halen may be looking for another singer........

Top Bottom