IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm still feeling pretty full from yesterday. I might just stay home tonight and not do anything Sleep

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Going to watch Tiger vs Phil on pay per view @ noon.. Head to head match winner takes all. 9 million buckaroos!! Going to be epic! May crack a good bottle of bourbon

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Going to watch Tiger vs Phil on pay per view @ noon.. Head to head match winner takes all. 9 million buckaroos!! Going to be epic! May crack a good bottle of bourbon
Let us know who wins, even Rory McIlroy said he wasn't going to pay to see it. I'll join you for the bourbon though.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
The cool thing, they and caddies are Miked up so we can hear everything they say.the betting on holes will be crazy..Ill raise a glass for you Doris! Cheers

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
Shanghai tunnels in Portland and happy that it's finally raining (in NCal)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Phil won the 9 mill and 660k in side bets with Tiger
Did you get your money back? It seems they had problems with charging some people so some cable providers are refunding the PPV charges.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Went to the Phoenix Open last Friday and Sunday.. Played 4 rounds of golf in between .Was so nice to play since we have been locked down with crap weather here in Colorado...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Is that a gator in your pants or just your croc?

Rofl

Top Bottom