IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Don't you have to pump the okie fenokie out of your basement this weekend?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Basements in Florida? They would be underwater before completion of digging. The water table is high here. We are less than a meter above sea level near the coast.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
no basements?
where do you keep the woodstove?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Right next to the coal furnace.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I miss the days of being able to move all of my stuff in one car/pickup and one trip.
May be time to revisit that freedom.
I have to laugh. I didn't buy a bed or furniture until I was 30 for that very reason. When I bought the condo/studio it went downhill from there. It was fun knowing I could move myself.

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Coffee half cup.jpg

Drinking lots of this.

Friday night out cancelled.

Got a call from a Doc yesterday evening saying HELP, they need 60 gumshields making by Saturday afternoon or they are in trouble. Coloured foils arrived early this afternoon and cracking on with them now......sore neck but it will pay for the New Years snowboard trip.

Happy Friday fellow tech's Beer

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
View attachment 27726

Drinking lots of this.

Friday night out cancelled.

Got a call from a Doc yesterday evening saying HELP, they need 60 gumshields making by Saturday afternoon or they are in trouble. Coloured foils arrived early this afternoon and cracking on with them now......sore neck but it will pay for the New Years snowboard trip.

Happy Friday fellow tech's Beer
What's a gumshield?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Since the weather is getting pretty warm here in Southern California I'm thinking about
heading over to my sisters house tmrw and jumping in the pool for a little while.

J

John C

Reaction score
Not going until sunday, but with the hot weather, its river time..heading to Laughlin/Lake Mohave

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Since the weather is getting pretty warm here in Southern California I'm thinking about
heading over to my sisters house tmrw and jumping in the pool for a little while.
I bet they look forward to that visit....
tenor.gif

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
You’ve got a car you show or do you just go to drool over other folks cars?
I am in the drooling category.

I enjoy helping friends work on theirs but I just don't see the ROI when it comes to most old cars. It is just an emotional connection that drives most people to spend so much keeping them up. Sports and Exotics magazine (no longer published) did a nice article on some common collector cars and their value 10 yrs ago vs. today. Most were either flat or negative when one considered maintenance, insurance and replacement parts. There were a couple of exceptions but those were very expensive "marque" pieces that most people could not afford in the first place.

I love to look at them and hear them run but I don't have the time or passion to "invest" in one.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Cars are depreciative "investments"... like many other toys

Top Bottom