IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Took my daughter to college to start her freshman year.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My Friday went pretty well. The bar I went to (Kings Row Pub) had a cool 80's cover band called Past Action Heroes.
The drummer was Hulk Hogan the guitar player was Ponch from Chips bass player Crocket-Don Johnson Miami Vice &
the singer I guess was supposed to be Mario from Mario Brothers. He kept changing hats and one hat had a huge weiner on it!
LMAO! the crowd ( especially the girls thought it was hilarious). All in all they put on a great show.

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply
(877) 358-5833

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Ron,

With a decription like that I had to look them up! They have a website complete with pictures and a little video teaser:
http://www.pastactionheroes.com/

So how are you going to top that this weekend?

-Glenn

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ron,

With a decription like that I had to look them up! They have a website complete with pictures and a little video teaser:
http://www.pastactionheroes.com/

So how are you going to top that this weekend?

-Glenn

Glen,

I have a lot of musician friends that play in a variety of bands. Top 40 to 80's and even a Journey Tribute Band. So I'm
usually at a live music venue almost every weekend. Past Action Heroes was a real cool/funny band with a great show.
Their following includes a ton of hott college girls dressed in 80's style clothing. So any of my fellow Southern Californians
that like 80's music should definitely check them out!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply
(877) 358-5833

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tonight I'm taking the girlfriend out for drinks and dinner & maybe go watch a band play.
Who else is hanging out with the girlfriend or wife tonight and is happy about it? LOL!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental supply
(877) 358-5833

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I guess nobody is doing anything tonight? You guys are no Fun!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental supply
(877) 358-5833

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Piano lessons for the kids, artichokes for dinner and then having a beer on the porch with a neighbor or two. Yup, pretty boring but nice.

Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer

HMFIC
Reaction score
Just finished a 3 hr bushwhack thru the woods scout'n a new bootleg mtb trail before dark...beer,stoggies and video games with my guild mates at http:enclaveoilrig.com...this is how i roll after 39 yrs of marriage....lol got married when I was 19 and a first yr student in lab school at CTI (now columbus state u if its even still there) back in 1974...oh and doing a golf tourney w/oldest son and grandson tomorrow....

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tonight the San Gabriel Mission starts their annual Fiesta. Food, drinks, games, rides, etc. Taking the girlfriend.

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Tonight, sit on a bus for four hours watching movies on the ipad. Then tomorrow a wedding. Then tomorrow night a threesome with two bridesmaids. Then four more hours on a bus home...

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
golf, dinner, drinks... and more drinks!!!!!!!!!! Then more golf and more drinks!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Tonight, sit on a bus for four hours watching movies on the ipad. Then tomorrow a wedding. Then tomorrow night a threesome with two bridesmaids. Then four more hours on a bus home...

Nothing better than an Amish Threesome

agraphics8.nytimes.com_images_2006_10_05_us_05amish2_lg.jpg

Last edited:
BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Bob, roulette is my game. I would love to meet you in Vegas being that I'm only 3 1/2 hours away. Let's try to get coordinate
our schedules.

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply
Ron,
Plans are done. Headed to Las Vegas Oct. 17th. Staying at the Ballagio.

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
Dove Season Starts September 1st Get your shotguns and lets go!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Up here upland gamebird season starts Sep. 7...will do some clay shooting this weekend to get back to shape...maybe get a magazine extender for my 870...

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
Nice Going to be a nice 95 degrees + in the porderville CA. area where i'm heading, better pack a good supply of beer XD

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
Wonder if Sam Adams Octoberfest is out yet, That shiz is delicious.

Top Bottom