IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Setting up for a star watching night with my beautiful wife, found a spot with minimal light polution.
Crickets, blankets, and an occasional emergency vehicle siren. Ahhh the sounds of semi-rural life.

This is my preferred pass time, star gazing, long time ago we toke a desert trip on the edges of the empty quarter in the UAE, we spent a night sleeping on the sand and gazing at stars, the stars are so beautiful and the sky is so dark( far away from city lights),no wonder prophets come from the desert areas, the desert and stars make you think of the creator and the vastness of the universe and how little we are.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Well I am off to Egypt for two weeks!
Hope your not going to Cairo mate, fantastic place but a bit too lively for most tourists at the moment. Fingers crossed you have a fantastic time anyway.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That sounds wonderful. We have too much rain lately to do without at least a tube tent overnight. How big is the empty quarter? Thats in the "corner" next to Saudi Arabia isn't it?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
ai1281.photobucket.com_albums_a505_postpics16_0ec057dca1863c9dce13d6a825eba521_zpsdbb00bd7.jpg

Yes it is in Saudi Arabia and it is 251.000 sq miles. This picture from the Empty Quarter.
ai1281.photobucket.com_albums_a505_postpics16_0ec057dca1863c9dce13d6a825eba521_zpsdbb00bd7.jpg

actittle

actittle

Señor Member
Reaction score
Fixing appliances, fishing a few Lego men out of my 7 year old son's bathroom sink drain, taking him to see "Planes" on Saturday and the planetarium Sunday.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Went to pub - celebrating finally fixing that old Linn Induction Casting Machine :)

jackjabbour

jackjabbour

Reaction score
oh you know.....a good night to put the hi heels on and dress and make up. lol

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Hope your not going to Cairo mate, fantastic place but a bit too lively for most tourists at the moment. Fingers crossed you have a fantastic time anyway.
hi Pete going to sharm el sheikh so,should be ok!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Just got done at Buck Maters in Montgomery AL. Check out these racks :faint2:

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_IMG_20130817_115401_zpse99b9748.jpg
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_IMG_20130817_115401_zpse99b9748.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Nice bra-less racks.

M

martintay

Reaction score
Wow where did you get the parts Martin ?

Rocking - Horse Sh** mate !! Got a model steam engineer to make the coil ! Shame my father died 15 years ago - he was a research engineer and would have sorted this with his eyes closed ! Luckily I think I remember a lot of what he taught me as a youngster :)

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Nice one! My driver is a genius with things like that! He fixed my rotojet casting machine! Stripped down the casting arm to discover the problem, cost me £15!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Completing my weekends NHRA fix, going the Finals today. Yesterday Ron Capps did walk away from this one ok, and is in the finals today due to previous qualifying runs that kept him in. Track temps might be a little hot and may not have the record breaking track numbers like they did in 2012, but looks to be a good day.

Edit: Capps won over DSR teammate Matt Hagen in the Funny Car finals (everything was new on the chassis from Sat. explosion).

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom