IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, um, somebody had her weeks messed up, the concert is THIS weekend....thanks to a friend who is also going to set me straight! Bird

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well, um, somebody had her weeks messed up, the concert is THIS weekend....thanks to a friend who is also going to set me straight! Bird
How long did you sit in the parking lot waiting?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
lol, hope you saved enough bong water for the weekend.
I thought Rock and Roll never forgets ?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian peoplekind.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought that was on Monday, are you celebrating early? If you are, Happy Thanksgiving! Also Happy anniversary to my hubby and me, 23 years today!
Congrats Doris, keep 'er going eh?
Thanksgiving long weekend so we take turns eating at everyone's house.
We're having dinner on Saturday in an old one room school house at the lake.
These young ins call them " portables" today lol.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
As for myself me and a buddy of mine are going to check out this bar one of our friends
just started working at that has bands playing every weekend. Hopefully you're not stuck
working!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply

(877) 358-5833
I am trying to find a collet for my DWX50 without selling my house for it. It is so ridiculous to pay close to $500 for a collet that cost to make a couple of dollars. I know it is for a certain machine, but it has got to be done aftermarket somewhere that they do it for Roland. Any ideas?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I am trying to find a collet for my DWX50 without selling my house for it. It is so ridiculous to pay close to $500 for a collet that cost to make a couple of dollars. I know it is for a certain machine, but it has got to be done aftermarket somewhere that they do it for Roland. Any ideas?

I'll ask around.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
not my weekend, but come this MONDAY, i'm going to see the band TOOL at the Staple Center in Downtown LA!!!! \m/:)\m/

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sigh, self,isolating with Angie, Spike, and wine.
remember when climate change was an existential threat to mankind? All,the Nazis have the flu and single use plastics will be the most important product on the planet.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
We've got 33 episodes of Holmes & Holmes DVR'd, I wonder how long it'll take to watch them all.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Sigh, self,isolating with Angie, Spike, and wine.
remember when climate change was an existential threat to mankind? All,the Nazis have the flu and single use plastics will be the most important product on the planet.
Don't Spike the punch.

Top Bottom