IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Ratings
1,144 24
Hanging with a few friends tonight for drinks. Sunday I'll be at my sisters house with a
group of friends enjoying the pool, food & of course booze!

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Ratings
145 1
Hanging with a few friends tonight for drinks. Sunday I'll be at my sisters house with a
group of friends enjoying the pool, food & of course booze!
I have the same plans, friends over tonight for some drinks and shenanigans. Then tomorrow family and a few close friends with their kids for drinks, pool, and yard games and a little cook out and bonfire afterwards! Good times! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND RON!

NormC

NormC

Ratings
13 1
leaving for CA (from Vegas) for a whole week! That's a 4 day class at Esthetic Professionals in Tarzana (funny name)...and a day at a Neobiotech lab to get some instruction on making custom abutments,..and toss in a day of hanging out with Jim Morrison on Venice Beach, and maybe another at Balboa Park at the aeorspace museum looking at them WW2 planes that saved our hash at Midway. I figure it's a good time to get out of town since my sinter is DOWN.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ratings
2,030 22
Going to go see Kansas (the band, not the state :D) tonight, and dinner and drinks with friends tomorrow evening. After the crazy week we've had we are so looking forward to it!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Ratings
898 10
Not sure about weekend plans yet, but saw this last night. No knees ;).
The real reason I’m posting is to relearn the site, or see if I can still figure how to post. Deal
F2384E3D-7DAE-426D-B620-91D140BBC79F.jpeg

Hey picture posted. Maybe I do like change! o_O

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!