rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Time to stuff my 3 shape dongle in my leather pants and head back to the '80s

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tonight I'm going to Claim Jumpers to have dinner with some friends of mine that are moving out of state.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
3 of us from the lab and a few friends are running a ruggedmaniac.com 5k in the morning. Should be good times, then yard work the rest of the weekend....

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Sunday will be my 1 year anniversary of the move to NYC. So Saturday I am going with a friend for a night bike ride around NYC. And sunday I am going to go see what the Feast Of San Genero is all about in little Italy.
Yea I spelt genero wrong.
Look I did it again.

DevonR

DevonR

Reaction score
Golf Tournament all weekend long... hope the rain holds off!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
It's my girlfriends sons birthday today & he wants cupcakes and ice cream. So we're having a few of his friends over.
Exciting night with 5 year olds and their parents! :eek: :arghh: :banghead:

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
aryrepu9.jpg

Great football weather on Saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

MC Reusable Articulators

MC Reusable Articulators

Reaction score
This is my preferred pass time, star gazing, long time ago we toke a desert trip on the edges of the empty quarter in the UAE, we spent a night sleeping on the sand and gazing at stars, the stars are so beautiful and the sky is so dark( far away from city lights),no wonder prophets come from the desert areas, the desert and stars make you think of the creator and the vastness of the universe and how little we are.

It's hard to believe for some, but 70F at night is perfect for sleeping under the stars in the open desert of Palm Springs, either directly outside or in bed under the rear glass of a hatchback looking up at the stars parked directly under the blades of a 200" diameter wind turbine reminiscing of the upending scene in Titanic.

Top Bottom