IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Nice Going to be a nice 95 degrees + in the porderville CA. area where i'm heading, better pack a good supply of beer XD

Wheather/temperature doesn't matter... is important to ALWAYS pack a good beer supply ... :D

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
Good Beer tastes better when its hot though true story :)

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
When it's hot outside that is :) Warm beer is no bueno

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
We're quite lucky up here, all it takes is just to find a small creek to submerge them cans and we'll get instant chelas muy frias...

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I will be heading to Auburn University around 10:30am and I'll be cracking a nice cold blue moon and eating good bbq while we tailgate all day. Come 6pm ill be acting a fool at the home opener of Auburn Football. #War Eagle!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
well, having now been unemployed for nearly the third month, i'm binge-watching Top Gear on a free tv site.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Up here upland gamebird season starts Sep. 7...will do some clay shooting this weekend to get back to shape...maybe get a magazine extender for my 870...

In Virginia we're only allowed to put 3 rounds in, to give the game a spotrting chance. If you don't put in a shell block for the rest of your capacity your in trouble. Are you allowed to load to capacity?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Going to my cousin's funeral, father of 4 ages 6 to 17. He was only 50, but he was diabetic, bad, and ignored his health at times to provide for his kids. His wife needs prayer from any who are willing, she has to re-enter the work force after being out for 2 years taking care of him as he slowly died.

Life is ephemeral, we are not promised our next meal,so live accordingly. Sorry to be so maudlin tonight ladies and gents.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
In Virginia we're only allowed to put 3 rounds in, to give the game a spotrting chance. If you don't put in a shell block for the rest of your capacity your in trouble. Are you allowed to load to capacity?

Same here for waterfowl...only 3 rounds as well. But for upland ( grouse's, pheasant, turkey, dove's etc.) we're allowed as many as the shotgun could hold... mind ya this is bear county, so the first two shells are 7 1/2 shot, the rest would be 3.5" 1oz slugs if Yogi decides to get friendly with me in the thicket...:eek:

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Time to watch College Football again this weekend !

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Well here is my Saturday. Tailgates all day and then went to the Auburn Football game.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tonight i'm going out with the girlfriend and several friends to listen to live music
and grab a few drinks.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Last night here in Nassau, Paradise Island. Ready to return home from vacation and go back to work.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
This afternoon will shop for a car for my daughter, tomorrow helping a friend rebuild his deck, Sunday will hit the woods trying to bag a few grouse....yummm.... will be a busy weekend for sure....:D

Top Bottom