iTero Half-Arch Articulator File?

T

tilee22

Reaction score
We received a couple iTero articulators and I wanted to test them out. I was able to find and download the files for the full arch for exocad, but I was unable to find the ones for the half arch. Can anyone help out and provide it for me here? Thank you so much!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
We received a couple iTero articulators and I wanted to test them out. I was able to find and download the files for the full arch for exocad, but I was unable to find the ones for the half arch. Can anyone help out and provide it for me here? Thank you so much!
it should be the same file, if i am thinking of the same itero articulator. (they have a short and a long)
we often print some models with this attachment and use the itero articulators for simple quadrant/full arch models

Z

ztech

Reaction score
The file you have is the "big" itero. Look for the "small" itero. If you can't find it, message me an email address and I will send you a copy.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
The file you have is the "big" itero. Look for the "small" itero. If you can't find it, message me an email address and I will send you a copy.
My opinion on these is that they work great. I use them on all my single units and it eliminates the external pins to orient the models. You just push them on the articulator and the occlusion is there. Kudos to whomever took the time to make that file.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Galway has them in there, I also agree, they are what im using...
most "techs" ive talked to don't like them, but they don't say why

its called the "4 pin".

38.1mm model height seems to work for total model height to get the correct model integration

Last edited:
Top Bottom