Itero articulator dme for 3shape

M

Martin Bubez

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dme for an articulator interface for 3shape they can send me a link to please?
We had one years ago but since updates and not using them in a very long time we don't have them on our system and I can't find the dme any where!

Attachments

• IMG_20210423_160739.jpg
    IMG_20210423_160739.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20210423_160451.jpg
    IMG_20210423_160451.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 30
L

LN213

Reaction score
I'm interested too. I've searched and haven't had much luck.

D

Drewpica

Reaction score
Any one having issues with arch of closure, after we place articulators in model builder and print the models they tend have pre-mature contact in the posterior. How do we determine the proper length of the articulator? Or the distance of the model relative to the articulator so it has a proper arch of closure? Thanks I’m advance.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Any one having issues with arch of closure, after we place articulators in model builder and print the models they tend have pre-mature contact in the posterior. How do we determine the proper length of the articulator? Or the distance of the model relative to the articulator so it has a proper arch of closure? Thanks I’m advance.
There is a 32mm max height i think on the library. Especially implant model i have issues. That when i use the orbix dme or vertex. I have tried to alter it but it doesnt like to work.

T

TopNotch

Reaction score
Can someone let me know how to get the dme files for iTero articulator? Thanks!

D

DALS

Reaction score
Yes, that's the one, I think.
If it doesn't work I'll send you guys the dme we have as my colleague found it and we've been using it successfully.
Hey, did some googling looking for this articulator dme and came across this thread. That drop box is no longer accessible. Could you possibly email it to me? it would be very helpful. Thank you in advance, and if you cant I understand. ([email protected])

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
Here is a DME for anyone that's looking for it

Attachments

• itero.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 143
C

creationdental

Reaction score
I am searching for itero articulator dme's as well. I am on 3shape V.22